What we stock:
• A full selection of domestic and imported wines from all over the world. Including but not limited to wines from California, Oregon, New Mexico, North Carolina, and Washington State in the US, and wines from all over Europe, South America, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.
• Fortified wines including Sherry, Madiera, and Port.
• Semi-sweet, sweet and dessert wines including Moscato, Roscato, Riesling, Lambrusco, Malvasia, botracized wines like Sauterenes and wines made from hybrid grape varietals.
• Champagne, Cava and Sparkling wine from all over the world.
• North Carolina wines including both dry wines made from Vitis Vinifera and wines made from Scuppernong and Muscadine grapes.
• Craft Beer, mostly from North Carolina Breweries but we are expanding our selection all the time.
• Wine related accessories including bottle openers, stoppers, bags and glasses and locally made artisan soap.
• Grapenuts hosts a complimentary wine tasting every Friday from 5-7 pm. We typically pour 4 wines (2 white, 2 red) unless otherwise stated. Attendees may arrive at any time between 5-7pm to sample the wines. The atmosphere is always fun and relaxing; our Friday Tastings are a great way to expand your palate and wine knowledge and meet fellow wine enthusiasts.
• We have knowledgeable and friendly staff who can make recommendations and assist with food and wine pairings.
• We can help in selecting wines and estimating quantities needed for large gatherings like weddings, showers, special events and wine dinners.
• Tried something at a restaurant that you’ve just gotta have? Grapenuts can order almost any wine product distributed in North Carolina – in any quantity. Contact us and let us give you a price quote.
• Complimentary gift wrap for any products purchased at our store. A nice bottle of wine makes a fantastic gift!
• Gift certificates available for all occasions.